Before procedure there is few requirement documents from our valued clients as per the labor law of Nepal,
- Demand Letter
- Power of Attorney
- Employment Agreement Contract
- Agreement between the Company and M/s. Neelkamal Human Resource P. Ltd.
- Guarantee Letter
On receipt of the original recruitment legal paper (above 5 legal documents) from the client, the recruitment procedure will be started. It will take 7 working days candidate profiles are ready for the visa procedure, and once received visa within 7 working days the candidates ready for departure.
- Advertising in authorized daily newspapers take 2/3 working days.
- Pre-screening of all suitable candidates 4/5 working days.
- Final interview of candidates by the client and trade tests where applicable. 5/7 working days
b)Incase of Saudi Arabia: additional documents are required which are
- Visa Bank Slip
- Consulate Authorization Letter (Wakala)
- Commercial Registration Copy
- Enjaz Visa
All the selected candidates are sent for medical fitness check-up in the Government authorized Medical Centers.
Only those candidates who are medically fit and available for travel are processed for Visa.
The objective of orientation is to inform the candidates about the employing country, climatic conditions, jobs, culture, environment, laws & regulations before their departure. This could help them to adjust to their new environment quickly and perform well in their job.